ISM Auditor Course
The ISM Code requires a company to conduct internal audits by suitably qualified personnel. This course is intended to provide such person with an understanding of the ISM code and the skills and techniques of effective internal auditing. The course provides a practical approach to auditing and encouragement of continual improvement.
Course is conducted by practicing IRCA Maritime Lead Auditor.
- Evolution and principle of the ISM Code
- Defining safety fundamentals
- Requirements of the ISM Code, Parts A and B
- The basics of safety management and risk in shipping
- How to achieve continual improvement in a management system.
- Types of audits and basic steps in the development of an audit program
- Principles and phases of an audit
- Planning, preparation and conduct of the audit
- Reporting and Audit follow-up
- Audit techniques including effective communication during audit investigations
- Practical audit scenario and reporting exercises
- Case studies and Workshop Activities
DURATION : 2 Days
COURSE FEE : $620
CERTIFICATION : Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.