Introduction to Marine Insurance
This course provide participants with a broad overview of the marine insurance market its organizations and types of personnel that are involved in this business. The course also covers the theoretical and practical aspects of marine insurance in the shipping industry.
- The Marine Insurance Market and Organisation
- Type of risk covered by Marine Insurance
- The Principles of Marine Insurance
- The Practice of Marine Insurance
- Nature of marine insurance policies
- Institute Time Clauses: Common covers for ships
- Hull Claims : Claim procedures including General Average Claims
- Institute Cargo Clauses : Common covers including War and Strikes insurance
- Institute Cargo Clauses : Trade Clauses for different types of cargo
- Role of P & I Clubs
- Marine Insurance Claims
- General Average
- Case Studies and Workshop Activities
DURATION : 2 Day
COURSE FEE : S$600.00 per pax
CERTIFICATION : Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course.
See Registration/Training Calendar.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.