General Ship Knowledge and Chart Work
The aim of this course is to equip participants not from the Maritime industry with an overview and understanding of basic nautical knowledge, type of ships, shipboard operations and nautical chart work to assist marine superintendent.
- Type of ships and type of cargo they carry.
- Essential Shipping Knowledge and Shipping Terminology
- Shipboard Operations and Cargo works
- Ship Stability, Load Lines and Ship Construction.
- Basic Seamanship
- Fundamental of Marine Insurance and P&I club
- Principles of Nautical watch keeping and Navigational instruments
- Flag State and Port State Control
- Nautical Chart works and Chart Management
- Key International Maritime Organisations and Conventions
- Shipboard Safety and Pollution Prevention
DURATION : 4 Day
COURSE FEE : S$950 per pax
CERTIFICATION : Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.