MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Training Grant,
- Participants must be Singaporean Citizens or Permanent Residents;
- Participants must be employees of business entities / organisations registered or incorporated in Singapore;
- Participants must be sponsored by the business entities / organisations to attend the course;
- Participants must attain at least 75% attendance at the course;
- Participants must not be receiving any other forms of financial training assistance administered by other government bodies e.g. MAS or WDA etc;
- Sponsoring business entities of the participants must submit the Application Form to the Course Provider before the commencement of the course;
- Participants and business entities must strictly adhere to the eligibility criteria stipulated above. MPA reserves the right to reject any application in the event of failure from participants/businesses to comply or observe any of the eligibility criteria; and
- The softcopy of the form can be found on the MPA website: www.mpa.gov.sg/mcf
Disbursement of MCF Training Grant
The training grant will only be disbursed to the eligible participants who meet the above criteria upon the completion of the course. Course Provider will be required to submit the consolidated Claim Form on behalf of all the sponsoring companies.
MPA will verify these claims before forwarding the grant payable to the Course Provider, who will disburse to the sponsoring business entities of eligible participants.
See Training Calendar.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.