NOVUS Maritime has a staff of professionals and experienced consultants who can assist Shipping Companies in reducing internal organizational resources and man-hours spent by providing an array of consultancy services.
We are committed to providing our clients with a practical quality, health, safety, security and environment (QHSSE) management systems and solutions to meet regulatory challenges efficiently and cost effectively.
Our team of consultants is able to provide a wide range of services and solutions to the maritime, port and off shore sectors to meet company and regulatory requirements for health, safety, security and environment.
Our consultancy services include the development of following manuals:
- ISM Safety Management System manual
- ISPS Ship Security Plan
- ISPS Port Facility Security Plan
ILO MLC Crewing Management System
- ILO MLC Crewing Agent Management System
- QHSSE Management System
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Management System
Ballast Water Management Plan
- Fire & Safety Plan, SOPEP, SMPEP, CSM and others
We also conduct the following:
- Internal ISM, ISPS audits
- TMSA Navigational audits
- Implementation of Management Systems
- ISPS Security Drills and Exercises
- Incident Management & Response Team Exercise
- Port Modelling Simulation