Maritime Incident Investigation, Evidence Gathering and Root Cause Analysis
This course is intended to provide participants with the methodology for incident investigation and analysis process concentrating on the gathering of evidence and the methodologies of data analysis which will lead to the identification of the root causes through a structured approach.
- Basics of accident and near-miss incidents and investigations
- When and how to initiate an investigation
- Gathering relevant and credible data
- Evidence gathering for insurance claim
- Post-incident interviewing skills
- Techniques for causal factor and root cause analysis for investigating safety, reliability and quality-related incidents
- Determining and identifying root causes
- Structure of investigation and reports for efficiency and optimum effectiveness
- Developing conclusions and recommendations to address root causes
- Developing and implementing an incident investigation program
DURATION : 2 Day
COURSE FEE : S$1,300 per person
CERTIFICATION : Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.