ISPS Auditor Course
The ISPS Auditor Course is designed for those who are assigned to conduct an audit of a security management systems based on the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code. The ISPS Auditor Course meets the requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and Procedure 24 of the International Association of Classification Society.
Course is conducted by practicing IRCA Maritime Lead Auditor.
- Evolution and principle of the ISPS Code
- Defining security fundamentals for ships and port facilities
- Requirements of the ISPS Code, Parts A and B
- Current maritime security practices
- The basics of security management and risk in shipping
- How to achieve continual improvement in a management system.
- Types of audits and basic steps in the development of an audit program
- Principles and phases of an audit
- Planning, preparation and conduct of the audit
- Reporting and Audit follow-up
- Audit techniques including effective communication during audit investigations
- Practical audit scenario and reporting exercises
- Case studies and Workshop Activities
DURATION : 2 Days
COURSE FEE : $850
CERTIFICATION : Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course.
For participants who meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria, download the MCF Application Form, complete it and send the form back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then follow up with you.
For participants who DO NOT meet the MCF Training Grant Eligibility Criteria but still wish to attend the course without the subsidy, please download the Registration Form, complete it and email the form back to us at email@example.com. We will then follow up with you.
All completed Application Form must reach us at least one week BEFORE course commencement date.
For more information, please contact us via:
Phone: (+65) 65835074
Course Program is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice.
Payment is required BEFORE course commencement.
Confirmation of enrolment will be sent to participants one week before course commencement date .
NOVUS Maritime reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of low enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances.