Classification and Statutory Survey
Intermaritime Certification Services (ICS Class) is an independent Classification Society, Recognized Organization (RO) and Recognized Security Organization (RSO) established in Panama and founded in 2005 offering class and statutory certification services for ships and companies. ICS Class has its Head Office placed in the Republic of Panama and it has more than 145 surveyors strategically located at the main ports of call.
NOVUS Maritime have been duly appointed as regional representative by ICS Class to conduct classification and statutory surveys for ships and shipping companies.
Type of surveys / inspections includes the followings:
- Hull Survey
- Machinery Survey
- Boiler Survey
- Reefer Survey
- Cargo Gear Survey
- Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate
- International Load Line Certificate
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate
- International Tonnage Certificate
- Certificate of Inspection of Crew Accommodation
- Document of Compliance (ISM -DOC for Company)
- Safety Management Certificate (ISM-SMC for Shipboard)
- International Ship Security Certificate (ISPS-ISSC for Shipboard)
- Maritime Labour Certificate (ILO MLC 2006)
NOVUS Maritime via agreement with ICS Class and Flag Administration is duly authorized by the following countries to perform statutory surveys, audits and plan approvals as per various International Maritime Conventions, Codes and National Regulations.